Monday, January 25, 2010

I Lost 2 More Pounds Last Week!

I dreaded going back to cardio rehab and stepping on those scales today! I figured that I must have gained a few pounds with eating out a couple of times this week and not exercising at all, but to my surprise I had lost another two pounds. I guess that maybe having a McDonalds grilled chicken sandwich with light mayo and a small Coke was not to bad a choice for lunch after all.

I was able to leave work on time today, and I was able to finish the special rush order set of a 15" Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls, and I am going to ship them off tomorrow. My customer needs the doll set by Wednesday, and we are both hoping that they will arrive in time. She lives in West Virginia which is not to far from here so they might make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment