Saturday, January 2, 2010

Saturday

I forgot and had chili for dinner Thursday night, and I had warning signs that the Pancreatitis attack was coming back Friday morning when i got out of bed. (The warning signs for me is feeling sick when anything touches my neck and having a headache.)

I decided to go back to the mostly bland diet yesterday to try and ward off another trip to the emergency room so I had rice flavored with a chicken bouillon cube for breakfast and lunch, a cup of low salt vegetable juice and half of a banana for snacks, then Campbell's Vegetarian Soup for dinner with just a couple of crackers.

I feel a lot better this morning, but I am still going to be weary of fat and spices today because I am not sure that I have stopped my stomach from getting even with me for having the chili.

I can't weigh myself and get an accurate reading on my old scales so I have to wait until Monday when I go back to the cardio rehab class, but I have been walking on my treadmill for 20 minutes each day just like they advised me to do when I did not have class.

No comments:

Post a Comment